What is Thermal Security and Surveillance?
Thermal sensors and cameras create video based on the heat that always radiates from any object, vehicle or person. which allow those type of cameras outperform any visual camera in dark scenes and are a great tool for detecting people and objects in big pitch dark areas.
A thermal camera is less sensitive to problems with light conditions, such as shadows, back-light, darkness and even camouflaged objects and delivers images that allow operators to detect and act on suspicious activity.
Thermal network cameras are ideal for intelligent video and typically offer higher accuracy in analytics than conventional cameras, because they are less sensitive to light conditions.
- • Secure big area with minimum amount of cameras
- • Detect objects, vehicles, persons or incidents even in complete darkness and make it impossible for individuals to hide in shadows or blend in against complex backgrounds.
- • Do not demand any additional light sources and handles many difficult weather conditions including smoke, haze and dust.
- • Cannot be blinded by strong lights or put out of order using laser pointers, etc.
- • Recording surrounding environment noise/sound
- • Commercial facilities
- • Boarder patrol
- • Military & defense applications
- • Marine security
- • Hunting
- • Construction sites
- • Agriculture field/farming