Real-Time Face mask & Fever Screening
Hikvision Temperature Screening
Hikvision Temperature Screening Solution, with multiple product types and wide range of applications, is designed for the detection of skin-surface temperatures so as to achieve rapid and safe preliminary screening in public areas with high efficiency in a multitude of scenarios.
Face mask Detection
Along with temperature screening Hikvision AI, built-in video analytics can screen passing pedestrian traffic and alert of people with no mask or other type of face cover. Hikvision face mask screening can trigger: voice alert, Client alerts, as well trigger access control auction, or any 3rd party devices.
Pain Points of Conventional Methods
Conventional methods such as using an ear thermometer or mercury thermometer have obvious deficiencies in detecting people with abnormal temperature in public places:
• Close Contact & High Risk: Close contact among the users leads to potential risks.
• High Cost & Low Efficiency: Increased manpower required, but 1-by-1 inspection is inefficient
• Lack of Intelligent Analysis: Manual registration is required, which may lead to human error and not so timely feedback.
We Offer a Better Approach
An approach that incorporates competent technologies, instead of manpower alone, can be a much better choice in many ways. Such an approach is:
• Safer: Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
• Faster: One second per person for skin-surface temperature detection
• Smarter: AI detection, greatly reducing false alarms
Face mask & Temperature Screening demo
Hikvision Temperature Screening Solutions
Safer, Faster, Smarter Thermal Solutions
Advantages of Thermal Technology
• AI technology ensures thermographic cameras only detect human skin-surface temperature to reduce false alarms of other heat sources.
• Compensation algorithm ensures the temperature is compensated with ambient temperature and the distance of the measured target for better accuracy.
• Thermal technology has been applied widely in temperature screening scenarios as it offers more flexibility and efficiency in preliminary screening of elevated skin-surface temperatures.
Group Temperature Screening
Group Screening with High Efficiency
Temperature Screening with Access Control
Touch-Free, Access is Easier but Safer
Touch-free access control with temperature measurement
Temperature Screening on Patrol
Anytime, Anywhere, Just One Click
Temperature Screening & Mask Detection
Thermographic Camera & DeepinMind NVR
The special interface of DeepinMind NVR visually displaying temperature and mask status
Thermographic Handheld Camera
Supports preliminary on-spot temperature screening without disturbing a person
Thermographic Bullet Camera
Supports simultaneous temperature screening of multiple people, greatly enhancing efficiency